Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bump in to my life story

我想给我老公找个新的女朋友!(看一遍,哭个不停!太感人了)

   >> CLICK HERE   << to watch

After i saw this i recall someone ! I have the same incident back then happen to me when i was 4years back 22 yrs old , Getting all emotional now T_T . My story was almost similar girlfriend had tumor in the brain and pass away after the 2nd operation . Unlike her they got married i didn't have the chance ,



This is her : 
Eve My story : When i was still in my NS time 1yrs 10 mth few weeks before ord i was still single , Then i was just a 19yrs old poor boy waiting for ORD .

Singapore guys will know how poor are we arter ORD starting to look for a job etc etc , Instead of working me and a friend decided to takeover a Cyber Cafe in Geylang as we know the owner is selling the Cyber Cafe , we convinced the owner to sell to us paying him by installment .

 This is where the story begin , ever since we took over the cafe we were all working our ass off in our own shop just to payback the debt we owe the previous owner . Since i was in my internet cafe i played a game called " Maple Story ( Private Sever ) " with the nick of EvilSaint. Where i got to know "her" by chance she was the Game master of that sever at that time ,


To be continue ... ( leave a comment to keep it going )

No comments:

Post a Comment